Dear Finn sailors,
We are organising a 2 day long Finn training on the weekend just before the Masters Euro Cup.
10:00 – Arrival, boat assembling, tuning tips
11:00 – Briefing
11:30 – Training begins on water (Focus on tacking, upwind speed, gybing and downwind speed and at the end some racing)
After training: Debriefing (review on the videos and photos made during the day)
Rule explanation and Rule 42 presentation
10:00 – Briefing
10:30 – Training begins on water (Focus on starts, mark roundings and some racing)
After training: Debriefing (review on the videos and photos made during the day).
The training is free for everybody (not only the masters sailors).
Coach of the training will be Márton Beliczay (ex HUN-8, International Judge).
Please let us know if you want to join the training by giving a tick on the following doodle table:
- All The Pictures From The 2017 Finn Masters Euro Cup June 18, 2017
- Final Results – A Végleges Eredmények June 9, 2017
- Day 3 In Pictures – A 3. Nap Képei June 9, 2017
- Day 3 Results – A 3. Nap eredményei June 8, 2017
- Day 2 In Pictures June 7, 2017
- 18 Jun 2017All The Pictures From The 2017 Finn Masters Euro Cup
- 27 May 2013Invitation from the Club
- 28 May 2013Notice of Race published
- 06 Jun 2013Message from Pata Marine
- 13 Jun 2013Date in the NoR changed