Addendum to Notice of Race
- Signals made ashore
Signals made ashore will be displayed on the flag pole of Tihanyi Hajós Egylet, just beside the launching area.
- Change of course
If there is a change of course, the new marks will be yellow cilindrical inflatable buoys (Minions). If the change is at the windward mark, there will be no offset mark.
Starting mark and the finishing mark will be a buoy with a red-white striped flag. Mark 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be orange conical inflatable buoys.
- The Start
The starting line will be between a mast displaying an orange flag on the race committee vessel and the windward side of the starting mark. The race committee vessel will display an orange flag at least five (5) minutes before the warning signal.
- The Finish
The finishing line will be between a mast displaying a blue flag on the race committee vessel and the windward side of the finishing mark.
- Time limit
Boats failing to finish within 20 minutes after the first boat finishes will be scored Did Not Finish without a hearing. This changes rules 35, 63.1, A4 and A5. The target time for each race is 50 minutes.
- Protests and Requests for Redress
Protest forms are available at the race office and the Jury room. Protest and requests for redress or reopening shall be delivered there within the appropriate time limit.
The protest time limit is 60 minutes after the last boat has finished the last race of the day.
- All The Pictures From The 2017 Finn Masters Euro Cup June 18, 2017
- Final Results – A Végleges Eredmények June 9, 2017
- Day 3 In Pictures – A 3. Nap Képei June 9, 2017
- Day 3 Results – A 3. Nap eredményei June 8, 2017
- Day 2 In Pictures June 7, 2017
- 18 Jun 2017All The Pictures From The 2017 Finn Masters Euro Cup
- 27 May 2013Invitation from the Club
- 28 May 2013Notice of Race published
- 06 Jun 2013Message from Pata Marine
- 13 Jun 2013Date in the NoR changed